Sunday, February 3, 2013

 I"M BACKKKKKKKKK!!!

Hi ya fellow book readers and reviewers. I know , I know ..I've been MIA for a while now but new year new start right ?  I have several reviews lined up even a little bit about some of the authors I've had the pleasure of meeting. I hope all is well with my followers and that you have found some great books to read and share. Perhaps a little Q and A is in order . yes.... I sure think so . Yep Yep.

Name a Favorite book from 2012:
Name a Favorite book read so far on 2013:
How About a book you are looking forward to reading this year:
Most excited book to movie adaptation you can't wait for:
Reading Goal this year: 

Suggestions:
How about a few books you think I should check out and review?
Toss out any thoughts and inputs and we will roll this blog back out :
Brush off all the dust and settle in its gonna be a wild ride through a great many books this year.



 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.